Product Code : JA/330194
Brand Name : JOHN AROMAS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 2600.00 INR/Kilograms
- The Moroccan Rhassoul clay can be used as a daily cleanser instead of soap.
- When mixed with other ingredients it can be used as a facial scrub. Such ingredients include oats, almonds and essential oils
- Another common use of Rhassoul clay is hair shine restoration. The clay is mixed with Argan oil then the mixture applied to restore hair shine.
- Rhassoul clay is used in home-made spa to soften the skin, remove dead cells and strengthen nails.
- Since early times, Moroccan women have used Ghassoul clay as a hair shampoo. It is said that the clay enhances the hair texture and volume, softens the hair and eliminates dandruff.
- Rhassoul clay naturally has a powerful, negative electromagnetic charge, while the majority of toxins under your skin have a positive charge. This makes Rhassoul treatments ideal for drawing out impurities and detoxifying your skin
- Arthritis treatment- Rhassoul clay dressings create a warming effect on sore joints, reduce inflammation as well as enhancing movement. oil made from the Boswellia serrata species oil (Frankincense), one of the best herbs for arthritis cure, can be added into the mixture of the clay.
- Supply Ability
- 500 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-7 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Get in touch with us